Naveed Akram appeared via video link in a Sydney court as a suppression order protecting the names of some victims was extended.
Police allege Akram and his father carried out Australia's worst mass shooting since 1996, targeting the Jewish festival of ...
Naveed Akram, 24, appeared in court facing 59 charges related to a mass shooting at Bondi Beach during a Jewish Hanukkah celebration, which left 15 dead. Accused alongside his late father, Sajid, ...
True prayer lights the heart and softens the soul; it cannot be weaponized without losing meaning.
As he laid a wreath at the site of the Bondi Beach mass shooting on Monday, Herzog said, “When one Jew is hurt, all Jews feel ...
Naveed Akram, accused of carrying out the terrorist attack on a Hanukkah celebration in Bondi Beach, appeared in a Sydney ...
Naveed Akram, the gunman accused of conducting the devastating Bondi Beach attack, spoke briefly as he appeared in the court for the first time in Sydney ...
Naveed Akram appears via video link after allegedly carrying out Australia’s deadliest attack in December last year - Anadolu Ajansı ...
The gunman accused of killing 15 people in the Bondi Beach terror attack is enduring “very onerous conditions” in prison, his lawyer said on Monday.
The 24-year-old faces 59 charges, including 15 counts of murder and one of committing a terrorist attack.
SYDNEY (AP) — A man accused of killing 15 people in a mass shooting at a Jewish festival on Sydney’s Bondi Beach appeared in ...
Naveed Akram, the 24-year-old accused of opening fire on a Jewish gathering at Bondi Beach killing 15 people and injured 40 ...