The rest of the country has been put on notice by football’s governing body, which has called on all states, including ...
The decision to change the Federation Square plans, where fans have had watch parties since 2006, came only a day after they ...
Australian authorities on Thursday reversed a ban on public watch parties in Melbourne's Federation Square for the 2026 football World Cup after the decision sparked an outcry. Melbourne Arts Precinct ...
SportVot enables professional-grade streaming for grassroots, amateur, and semi-pro sports events in India and global markets ...
The Melbourne Arts Precinct says the past actions of a "small number of people" at screenings in previous years has prompted the decision to not show matches this year.
Football Australia calls to reverse a ban on 2026 World Cup watch parties in Melbourne's Federation Square, citing dangerous past fan behavior.
Katrina Sedgwick, chief executive of the Melbourne Arts Precinct, said the behaviour of some fans led to the ban.
The Melbourne Mavericks and Sunshine Coast Lightning Bolts remain the only Super Netball Reserves sides with unblemished ...
Victorian premier Jacinta Allan has overturned a decision not to screen Socceroos matches following an angry response from the football community ...
Australian fans have previously watched games at Federation Square. Scott Barbour via Getty Images Football Australia has criticised the decision for World Cup matches to not be screened at ...